Sunday 6 November 2011

Feedback on DigiPack and Magazine Advert

Above is the feedback I received from my digipack and magazine advert. After speaking about it with my teachers I've come up with a list of improvements to get my marks up. Overall I felt my magazine advert was too toward a fashion advert due to the style of pose and the lift of the skirt. The size of the website and date were not the suited sizes and the individual letters had different spaces between them. My improvements for the Magazine advert are:
  • Change picture to a more stronger pose to correspond more with the DigiPack - Photo shop the wall lines out.
  • Save the font from the website 'Dafont.com' and open it up in photo shop. This will enable me to edit the space between the letters using the grid guidance to ensure the space is equal.
  • Re-position the iTunes advert?
  • Add the record company logo to the advert.
  • Make the date of release bigger and the website smaller.
  • Change the nme ratings to /10 rather than stars.
  • Use the rule of three for the reviews.
As for my DigiPack I felt that the repetition of the images didn't work well - and that the theme of red should be carried throughout the whole digipack. My improvements for the DigiPack are:
  • Continue the red theme on cover inside/back inside - Add onto the lyrics on the cover inside in a neat square format.
  • CD slot was previously in the centre - However I'm now moving this to the left cover - keeping the same image.
  • Change the fonts on the track list to the same as the front cover.
  • Photo shop the lines out of the images to add professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment